Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ex Post New Cat

So New Cat, aka PJ Winkleman, aka Funky Winkerbean, aka Steven Seagal: The Cat, shockingly didn't fare too well here at the house full of other cats and a dog. So after months of fear and depression, we found her a new home. I told her new owner, Riff Raff, that she could have New Cat if she paid me $40,000 in unmarked bills.

We made the exchange tonight, and Riff Raff promptly injected New Cat with horse tranquilizer.

"No," I exclaimed! "You need to use cat tranquilizer!"

Riff Raff thought for a moment and then said indignantly, "What do I look like, some sort of cat tranquilizer factory?"


So that's that. I'll make Riff Raff send periodic updates for our enjoyment.

3 comments:

Meowington said...

UPDATE!

PJ misses you already because Greg has already decided that shes a boy and his name is Master P. I should probably tranqualize Greg next.

DeffoTotes said...

Master P is a totally appropriate name.

Anonymous said...

what a happy ending! I'm glad PJ has a new home. :)