Saturday, March 1, 2008

DeffoPolitics Presents: PresidentWatch2008: PREDICTIONS!!

The only thing I care about in politics is who is and is not left handed. Why, you ask? Because since 1974, every president except for the bad ones has been left handed, and so am I. I will likely be president very soon.

GOOD PRESIDENTS; LEFT HANDED

  • Gerald Ford
  • Ronald Reagan
  • George H.W. Bush
  • Bill Clinton
BAD PRESIDENTS; RIGHT HANDED
  • Jimmy Carter
  • George W. Bush
(I'm including Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush in the "bad ones" category because they're both right-handed, and they cancel each other out when it comes to foreign policy. Likewise, I'm putting Gerald Ford in the "good presidents" category because he's left handed and didn't really want to be president, it just kind of happened to him. Plus, he was nice.)

This election is no different:




BONUSBONUSBONUS ANA DOES LAUNDRY

No comments: