Thursday, December 11, 2008

Remainders

Check it out: Teenerz and DTown back in the hiz (house):


Really the only reason to buy a big TV is for this. And by this, I don't even mean Adult Swim; I mean Venture Brothers.


Finally, I thought I should post a brief clip from Nahem's self-planned roast last month. I'm not positive, but I'm guessing there's some NSFWish stuff in the clip, with various racial/sexual/disability-related jokes involved.



BTW, should you ever find yourself as a 20-something who is in no way related to showbizness, and you are not retiring, be prepared for your roast to be a very uncomfortable event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was trying so hard to forget this moment and almost convinced myself it was a bad dream. i thought we all promised that what happened at the roast would never be spoken of again