Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trolling

I got bored, which sometimes means that I clean out old emails. I found my confirmation email from Columbia House in November 2000 (I, too, am surprised that Columbia House existed in 2000 AND that I was a member). I was hoping that my free record choices would prove to be hilarious.

A Tribe Called Quest, Anthology
2Pac, All Eyez On Me
Michael Jackson, History: Past, Present And Future
Sinead O'Connor, The Lion and the Cobra
The Cure, Disintegration
The Smiths, Singles
Bjork, Post
New Order, Substance
Q-Tip, Amplified
Even the weakest of the ten, Q-Tip, is still totally listenable. In retrospect, it looks like I was replacing some albums that had been lost in the shuffle. Also, I am really mad that this list included no albums by Limp Bizkit or Silverchair.

No comments: