Thursday, September 10, 2009

Florida: Pretty Much Just For Bragging and Tacos

So Florida was okay.



As I get older, I realize the great joy one can derive from making one's peers feel worse about having to go about their day-to-day lives while you go on vacation. Pictures like this make that so much easier.


But enough of that. We visited Ana's sister in Tampa, where we got to hang out with nephew Mikey


We went to the local science museum, which basically consisted of gross-out interactive exhibits. In short, awesome. Look at arm hair when magnified! Gross!

Look at what I'll look like at 70!

Look at Ana's height! Can't fake that! It's digital!



Finally, we met up with Jenny at a taco place. Here she is after obviously saying something hurtful.



In fact, Jenny's chastisement for my lack of posting lately is pretty much the only reason I posted this today. One day I'll get the stupid iMac fixed so I don't have to use this tiny computer with its terrible graphics program. You'll see.

2 comments:

abby said...

you're fast-forward to 70 picture looks a bit like yasser arafat. good thing those scarves are in style.

Stockyard Queen said...

I don't think anybody who pulled the plug on her blog altogether before recanting and coming back should criticize anybody for not posting. Yes, I'm talking to you, Jenny.