Friday, November 14, 2008

Pandering Begets Pandering

After Anonymous staked (stook?) some claim here, and Chad used geography and logic to put him/er in its place, I thought it was overwith, but then Liv says she is bored at work and wishes I would update every day.

Of course I won't do that, because I can't do anything every day, not even sleep or breathe. But if you're around and you whine enough, and I have my phone, I'll probably take your picture and put it up here. Just the thing to bore the rest of the people who are already bored at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after matt achieved superhero status at the red and the black a couple weeks ago, he was displeased when someone suggested we get him a cape--you photo addition proves cowboy hat and sheriff's badge is def the way to go