Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Filling in the Gaps

For some reason, I didn't post this picture of the ridiculous sirloin at Blue Duck Tavern last week. I'm pretty sure it's the best steak I've ever had.


Updates!

+Jenny appropriately eulogizes the month of January, which is better known as the Month Without Achewood.

+When I was a kid, I wanted a pair of cowboy boots and a pickup truck. The boots part has come back with a vengeance. So I'm counting the days until I can spend way too much money on these.

2 comments:

Montana Barn Cat said...

You have EXCELLENT taste in boots, sir. You do know that you have to have your feet custom measured for these, of course. When you receive them they will fit like comfy bedroom slippers. Really.

DeffoTotes said...

To be fair, Michael Williams at A Continuous Lean gave me the recommendation. My feet have ridiculously high arches, which means that buying boots off the rack isn't a possibility.

But thanks for the compliment regardless.