Friday, March 16, 2007

This is Friday. Remember Sunday?

Sunday was a beautiful day. It was the introduction of Spring! We were all happy. We sat outside with friends. The horror of winter was behind us. Oh--and it was all a LIE. My widgets tell me so. Look.


Luckily for me, the dryer in our house quit drying things this week. So after two days of unsuccessful attempts at tumble drying a load of laundry to some semblance of dryness, I bit the bullet: I would go to the laundromat.

So I did what any other self-respecting person would do in the same situation. I rented a Volvo S40 from Zipcar for an hour and a half, drove my bag of laundry three blocks to the laundromat, put it in the dryer, and sat in the car listening to talk radio.


In other news, my bracket isn't looking all that great. I did pick Winthrop to beat Notre Dame, though.