Saturday, January 12, 2008

BREAKING: Philip Seymour Hoffman Plays Conflicted Intellectual

And he does it well. The Savages is good; I recommend it.


In other news, Senior has been found out. She'd better watch herself.

BONUSBONUSBONUS Heck's Kitchen has taken my poorly thought-out idea and begun making lots of different products that people might actually like to buy. So what, you say? So I need better ideas, so I win. Please feel free to include them in the comments.

Oh, and our work holiday party is going to include a party bus and duckpin bowling (they have a snack bar!) in Baltimore. Feel free to hold your collective breaths.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Dana is going to kill me. I'm afraid I have to go into hiding. Maybe I'll just vanish into Thailand for awhile, it's the hip thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Ha. She is so scared that it's worth a little bit of fear for one's life.