Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blays: The Return of the Blay

Int., a bar. A woman who has purchased the same drink twice using cash ($6) returns for a third time.

Woman: Hi! Can I have another?

Me: Sure.

I make the drink and set it in front of her.

Me: $6.

Woman: I only have $5. Makes gritting-teeth face. Can I---?

I take drink back.

Me: Doesn't really work that way. Come on back when you get $6.

Woman lets out maniacal laugh.

Woman: HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST KNEW IT

Scene.

1 comment:

anne said...

scene: bar steps on h street (outside), 2 young men outside,cop drives past, enter bar manager
me: are you fucking kidding me? (grabs beer out of their hands)

boy 1: what, we didn't know?
boy 2: it's our first time here

me: is it your first time in a bar?

boy 1: well in nashville...

me: this isn't nashville.

boy 2: well no one was regulating me

me: consider yourself regulated
end scene